Yes, you can receive money from e-commerce payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal or Amazon.
Important tips when connecting your Neat Account:
• You can link either your EUR, GBP or HKD account, dependent on which country your Stripe account is registered in.
• If you're linking your HKD or USD account, remember to specify "TFP-" before your account company name, so that Stripe can send payouts to your account.
• If you're an existing Stripe user or cannot add “TFP”, simply contact Stripe's customer support team and ask them to update your Account Company Name to "TFP-[your company name]"
• Make sure to differentiate your Account Number from the branch code. Since Stripe asks for the branch code (478) in a separate field, you don't need to repeat it in the Account Number field (so your account number should start with 7) if linking to your HKD account.
• You can link either your EUR, GBP, HKD or USD account, dependent on which country your PayPal account is registered in.
• If you're linking your HKD or USD account and cannot add "TFP" before your company name, please contact us via email@example.com and we'll help out.