Neat is not a credit card, but a prepaid MasterCard. It has most functionalities of a credit card, like shopping online and offline anywhere in the world. However, the advantage is that you cannot spend more than you have and cannot get into debt.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my Neat Card?
- What type of card is my Neat Card?
- I've lost my Neat Card. What do I need to do?
- My card is locked. What happened and what should I do?
- Who is the Neat Card issuer?
- Can I have more than 1 card for my Neat Account?
- Where can I find my Neat Card PIN (e.g. to withdraw cash at an ATM machine)?
- What should I do if I’ve entered the wrong PIN at an ATM or in a store?
- I’ve just received my Neat Card. Do I need to activate it?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Neat card?