Usually, there is a limit of HK$1,000 per transaction when using contactless. However, merchants can set their own limit. If your transaction amount is above the limit, you can swipe and sign like with a regular card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my Neat Card?
- What type of card is my Neat Card?
- I've lost my Neat Card. What do I need to do?
- My card is locked. What happened and what should I do?
- Who is the Neat Card issuer?
- Can I have more than 1 card for my Neat Account?
- Where can I find my Neat Card PIN (e.g. to withdraw cash at an ATM machine)?
- What should I do if I’ve entered the wrong PIN at an ATM or in a store?
- I’ve just received my Neat Card. Do I need to activate it?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Neat card?