The following tips should help you:
- Make sure you take a photo of the entire first page of your passport
- Make sure all details are legible
- Don’t put your fingers over the text or your photo
- Make sure there is no light reflecting on the text or your photo
- Place the passport/HKID/Chinese Resident Identity card so that it fits in the white box provided on the screen
*For applicants who do not hold a permanent Hong Kong Identity Card, he/she is required to register with their passport to confirm his/her nationality.
**For Mainland China resident applicants, only Chinese Resident Identity Card will be accepted.
If you’re still having trouble after trying the above tips, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you proceed.